SBI sends credit card statements to the users each month in order that they'll get a full report of how much they owe to the bank in the current month. Banks additionally provide to their client, e-statement that helps the customers to keep a tab on their credit-card expenses.
SBI credit card Statement is the overall summary of the expenditure made by using the credit card for a billing period. A billing statement is typically one to 2 pages long and contains info relating to your transactions, what proportion you paid last month, what payment you're needed to make and therefore the payment due date by which your payment should be received so as to avoid penalties.
Ways to get SBI Credit-card Statement
You can receive your SBI Card Statement via each online and offline ways. Listed below are the various ways as well as the steps involved via which you'll get your credit card statement.
- Chatbot ILA
- Visit the official web site of SBI Card
- Click on the ‘Ask ILA’ choice given on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Login using your existing SBI Card web site on-line User ID and password.
- Ask your question within the chat-box and therefore the Live Assistant will lead you to view your credit card statement and all different card related details.
- Mobile App
- Download the SBI Card App from the Play Store or App Store
- Log in using your User ID and password or touch ID or MPIN
- Click on the ‘My Account’ choice from the main menu
- You will be ready to see all of your card related details on the screen together with total due, minimum due, available limit, current outstanding and more
- Click on the ‘Account Details’ choice then click on the ‘Card Statement’ choice
- Click on the ‘View Statement’ choice and opt for your preferred time duration
- SBI Card Account
- Click here to go to SBI Card on-line portal
- Log in using your User ID and password
- From the left-hand side of the screen, click on the ‘My Accounts’ choice
- From the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Card Statements’ choice
- Your SBI credit card Statement will be displayed on the screen. you will be able to see the full amount due and the date on which it's to be paid together with the detailed expenses
- You can view / Print / download your SBI credit card Statement for the last twenty-four months and/or from the date of registration (whichever is recent).
You can get your duplicate statement by sending an SMS in a very pre-defined format to the below-mentioned number. Send-DSTMT XXXX MM to 5676791.
- Customer Care
If you are not comfortable with any of the above method then you can call the customer care and they’ll guide though it.
- You can also request to receive a hard copy of your credit card statement via post
- The hard copy is sent to your residential address registered with the bank.
- Nearest Branch
You can also visit your nearest branch to get the hard copy of your statement.