Once you make purchases using your Kotak Mahindra credit card, you have got to pay the used amount back to the bank. This must be done once your Kotak Mahindra credit card statement is generated for a particular period. Kotak Mahindra credit card offers a few ways, each online and offline, to pay your credit card bill quickly and conveniently. each method features a totally different payment processing time, that you need to be aware before initiating credit card bill payment.
These are the widely used methods for online payment of credit card bill. You can follow the underwritten steps for making the payment.
Processing time- 24 hours
- Login to your Kotak Bank net banking portal using your registered customer ID and password
- Go to the ‘Credit Cards’ section where you'll find details of all of your credit cards
- Select the credit card and select ‘Payments’
- Select the amount you want to pay- total outstanding or minimum amount due, else enter a preferred amount
- Once you click on ‘Make Payment’, the amount will be deducted from your Kotak Bank Savings/Current account and will be credited into your Kotak credit card Account
Processing time- Instant
- Download the ‘Kotak Mobile App’ on your mobile & open it.
- Login using your registered customer ID and password
- In the ‘Home Page’ Select ‘Credit Card’
- Click on ‘Credit Card Payment’
- Select the account through which you would like to make the payment and therefore the right credit card
- Choose the amount to be paid– total outstanding or minimum amount due, else enter a preferred amount
- Click on ‘Pay Bill’
KOTAK BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER (ONLINE PAYMENT)
KOTAK BANK offers a few other methods of Online Bill Payment.
- Auto Debit
- VISA Money Transfer
KOTAK BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER (OFFLINE PAYMENT)
People who are not comfortable with online bill payment can opt for offline payment of bills. KOTAK BANK offers a few other methods of Offline Bill Payment.
- Customer Care
Moratorium on KOTAK MAHINDRA Credit-card Bill Payment under RBI’s COVID-19 regulatory
Following the guidelines mentioned in RBI’s COVID-19 regulative Package, KOTAK MAHINDRA Card is permitting its cardholders the facility to avail moratorium on bill payments. Here are the necessary highlights of this facility:
- All credit card holders who are making bill payments frequently and don't have any overdue are eligible for the moratorium
- Interest charges are going to be applicable on the outstanding amount even during the moratorium period
- Late payment charges won't be applicable
- To opt for a moratorium, you need to place a letter of invitation with the bank five days before the payment due date
- This is not a discharge of the outstanding amount or EMI, simply a deferment till August 2020
- Cardholders will need to pay the whole outstanding amount along with the accumulated interest charges on the next due date after August 2020
- Opting for the moratorium period won't have an effect on your credit score
For more details related to the COVID-19 Moratorium period.
These are some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) by customers related to Kotak Mahindra Credit Card.